TriCo Regional Sewer Utility

The official website of TriCo Regional Sewer Utility

Start / Stop Service or Account Changes

To request new service or to stop an existing service, you can submit an online request by clicking here to Start Service or here to Stop ServicePlease note if the property is changing ownership, the Utility requires an Inflow and Infiltration (I&I) Inspection. If you are not sure whether the property has had the inspection, please call our office at 317-844-9200 to verify.  
To enroll in the E-Billed statement option, you can submit an online request by clicking here for the E-Bill Enrollment Form.
To contact us regarding a billing question, you can send us the request by clicking here to Submit Billing Questions or Provide Feedback Online.
To request the Auto Debit option for your account, you can read more about the Auto Debit Process or you can print off the Auto Debit Form.  You will need to complete the form and return it to us with a voided blank check from the account you want to be drafted.  Please include an e-mail address and we will send you a confirmation once the Auto Debit option is set up on your account.
For other questions regarding starting or stopping service, please refer to the Start/Stop Service FAQs.  If you are unable to find an answer to a specific question, feel free to submit your question directly to the Customer Service Department by completing the Submit Billing Questions or Provide Feedback link.  If you prefer, you can call the office at 317-844-9200 with your questions.  We are open Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.  

In this Department

More Information