Clay Township Regional Waste District

The official website of TipCo

FAQs - Details


Am I able to request new service or cancel my service online?


Yes, you are able to request or stop service online.


To request new service or to stop an existing service, you can request a Start/Stop Service Request and that request will be forwarded to the Utility staff to make the change. PLEASE NOTE: If the property is changing ownership, the Utility requires an Inflow and Infiltration (I & I) Inspection. If you are not sure whether the property has had the inspection, please call our office at 317-844-9200 or Submit Billing Questions Online to inquire if the inspection has been completed.