TriCo Regional Sewer Utility

The official website of TriCo Regional Sewer Utility

FAQs - Details


How do I report a sewer or manhole that is overflowing?


An overflowing sewer or manhole constitutes an emergency for TriCo so please call our office immediately at (317) 844-9200 so that we can promptly investigate. Try as we might to prevent them, situations do arise that cause sewer blockages that result in overflows. Cooking grease, garbage disposal debris or other foreign objects can accumulate in sewer lines and create restrictions. Please be sure to keep children and pets away from a suspected sanitary sewer overflow as contact with untreated wastewater can be hazardous to your health. If there is contact with untreated wastewater, wash immediately and thoroughly with anti-bacterial soap.