Clay Township Regional Waste District

The official website of TipCo


Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type
Results 1-8 of 8
How can I make changes or ask questions regarding my account?
For any change to your account you can call our office at 317-844-9200 to make your request. We are open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Or you can use the back side of the payment stub to make changes to your account. See additional links and details below.
Am I able to make changes to my account online?
You can make changes, such as mailing address, phone number and e-mail address through the Customer Service Web Portal of our website. See below for additional links and information.
Am I able to request new service or cancel my service online?
Yes, you are able to request or stop service; please refer to details below.
What is an Inflow and Infiltration (I&I) Inspection?
The implementation of an Inflow/Infiltration (I/I) reduction program provides for inspection of and certification of compliance for all properties connected to the Utility's sewer system. The program is a step towards a more efficient sewer system by reducing the amount of clear water that enters our system. Please refer to Additional Details below for program objectives.
Am I able to sign up for E-billed statements online?
Yes, please see additional details for the link.
Am I able to request automatic deductions from my checking account online?
Yes, please refer to additional details below.
Am I able to make changes to my automatic deductions online?
Yes, please refer to additional details below.
Results 1-8 of 8